The DIY Guide to Kids Crafts: 12 Weeks of Crafts to Keep Kids Creating contains crafts for 12 weeks (two projects per week) using one main tool or supply as its theme. All the supplies needed can be found around your house and at most dollar stores. Or, if you'd like to skip the trip to the store, we've curated an Amazon page with everything you need to get started. We've also added some fun extras to the back for even more making!
We hope this book gives all the permission your kids need to open their crayon boxes, make colorful messes, and create something that can only come through them.
- The file is a non-editable PDF formatted to be printed on 8.5 x 11 inches sheet of paper (if desired).
- All printers calibrate color differently and therefore colors may be altered based on the type of printer and paper used.
- Buyer is welcome to print the file as many times as you want for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Commercial use, file sharing, or reselling the design is not allowed.
- No returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
- Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.